Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

17 March, 2013

Nail Mail - my February package from Slovenia!

In February I received a package from Slovenia, from my dear cousin Mateja – Kvacka from blog Rainbows and Blues! This package arrived few days before St. Valentine's Day, so in a way it was a gift that made my day really special! :-) 
The procedure is always the same: open the package, find all the things wrapped good like tiny packages, try to guess what is "hidden" inside of them and open them as quickly as possible without breaking anything…! :-) 
This time I don't have a photo of these beauties still unwrapped, I was too unpatient to see what's inside...! :-) 


I got a sweet little organizer, beautiful colour and pattern, could be the inspiration for one of my manicures? :-) 



And I got these beautiful nail polishes:




Essence Colour and Change n° 03 Sweet surprise
Essence Colour and Change n° 01 Wonderlicious green
Essence Colour and Change n° 04 Unexpected galaxy
Essence Colour and Change Magic effect designer step 2



Essence Colour&Go n° 127 I love bad boys
Essence Colour&Go n° 135 I’m bluetiful
Essence Colour&Go n° 136 Love’s recipe
Essence Colour&Go n° 122 Chic Reloaded



Essence Colour 3 n° 03 Kiss on the top of the rock
Essence Colour 3 n° 04 A walk in the park
Essence Colour 3 n° 05 Boys are back in town



All of them are really interesting and I enjoyed trying all of them, so my swatches are coming soon! :-) 

Dear Mateja, a big, a huge  T-H-A-N-K   Y-O-U  for everything! :-) You really made my day, my week and my whole month special! :-)


14 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm.... these all look interesting!!
    What does the Essence Colour and Change Magic effect designer step 2 does? And how do they change the color?
    Also - now I'm jealous of you haha - I have all the Essence Colour 3 n° duo's EXCEPT the green one which I simply could not find (yet) LOL

    C'mon!! Show em all!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you put the Essence Magic effect designer step 2 on Essence Colour and Change nail polish, the colour changes shade, it gets visibly darker and more shiny. I am going to try them this week :-)
      I already tried the green Essence Colour 3, I like it... I put some roses on it, swatches coming soon, stay tuned! ;-)

      Delete
  2. What a great nail mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I still didn't try everything, but the polishes that I tried are great! :-)

      Delete
  3. Such lovely colors - and a lovely nail mail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it made my day, my week and my month looking brighter and happier! :-)

      Delete
  4. Vidim ja da bez obzira sto su diskontinuirani ti uspijevas nabavljat ove ljepotane, nemas sto bit tuzna kad postam o njima ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Znas, nisam napravila nikakav spisak i trazila ih Mateji :-) Ona je to sve sama odabrala i poslala mi :-) A ja sam vrlo zadovoljna njenim izborom, posebno time sto su se medju njima pronasli i neki koji prestaju da se proizvode i prodaju, a koje sam videla na tvom blogu i strasno su mi se dopali... :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Slazem se, odlican je, super bogat! :-) Hvala Mateji sto je sve lakove tako pazljivo odabrala! :-)

      Delete
  6. jep, nešto ovakvo zasigurno može uljepšat i dan i tjedan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...a i ceo mesec, jer ima puno toga sto treba isprobati...! :-)

      Delete
  7. Ooooo, pa ne morem verjeti! Na dan, ko obiščem tvoj blog in najdem tvoj prispevek o tem paketku, sem že tudi jaz prejela svoj paketek!!! =)) In očitno so se lakci sami spakirali in skočili v kuverto, ti pa nisi mogla narediti ničesar več! JAO, MA SEM SE SMEJALA KOT NORA!!! =)) Tacko, hvala, tudi ti si izbrala odlične lakce zame!!! <3 *cmok*cmok*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Hehehe... ma, jeste, sami su se spakovali i skocili u kovertu, sta sam ja tu mogla da ucinim da ih sprecim? :-) Drago mi je da ti se dopadaju lakovi! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)