Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

12 May, 2014

Gemstone flower on dark cherry

Kiko Satin Nail Lacquer n° 446 Dark Cherry
acrylic colours
gemstone 3D nail art decorations
half round silver metal rhinestones
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat









13 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the accent ornaments. They remind me of antique jewellery. Beautiful! I hope the gemstones survived the day in their places... they wouldn't with me... ;-)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it's impossible to work with these :-) But, if I don't go to work and with a little drop of glue they survive! And, they are perfect for some special occasions! :-)

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes, they cry out for special occasions! I think typing on a touch screen is ok with them ;-)

      Must be quite hard to get your hnd quickly in and out of pockets... ^^ but I'm happy to hear they do last.

      Delete
  2. I like the pattern, but if those big stones were on my nails, I would start to pick instantly LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, also I couldn't work with these gemstones on my nails, but they look very elegant for some special occasions :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow I like what you've done here! The gems look cool. I think I'm with Maria on this, I'd probably start to pick too! Very beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)