Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

21 May, 2014

Kiko Quick Dry Nail Lacquer n° 838 Teal Green

I present to you the nail polish Kiko Quick Dry Nail Lacquer n° 838 Teal Green.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.








12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :-) Mislila sam da bi mogao da ti se dopadne! :-)

      Delete
  2. I think the name is a bit peculiar for this shade - but never mind, it's pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Kiko's nail polishes names sometimes are very curious... But, you're right, never mind, it's pretty the same! :-)

      Delete
  3. Yeah I agree with Maria! I looks kinda blue to me hehe it's nice anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful colour! Oh, why can't I get kiko where I live? it's not fair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I don't have many brands of nail polishes, but I have Kiko... and that's why my wallet is empty :-)

      Delete
  5. Can you tell me if the 838 stains the nails? I'm a little bit cautious with this colour...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind of colour is always "dangerous" for the nails, but I used a base coat and I was very careful during the removal, so I didn't have problems with stains :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)