Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

02 June, 2014

Teal holo tulips and post n° 1000! :-)

About a week ago, while I was preparing and scheduling some posts, I realized that I published more than 990 posts and that I was getting closer to post number 1000... :-)
Maybe it's nothing special to some very experienced bloggers, but to me it seems like a very nice number and in some way I'm proud of it :-)  

In my 1000th post I just wanted to publish some floral manicure simply because I like flowers and I like making floral manicures, so here are some flowers for you today :-)

The most important thing: I wanted to thank all of you, all my dear followers and readers, for your attention, help and suggestions, for all your comments, I appreciate and enjoy each and every one of them! And thank you for all your kind words, I'm really happy to have you by my side! :-)

MaybellineColorama n° 284 Make It Chic
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe White
acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat








19 comments:

  1. The accent nail is very pretty and that teal shade is like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo congratulations on your 1000th post! Well done :-)

    I love these tulips. I really like the fine detail on them - they look really good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ananka! :-) I love flowers, especially tulips, and I love making floral manicures :-)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your 1.000th :D - I forgot to celebrate mine, bad me :)
    I love this simple and beautiful nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your thousandth article, it's great!
    I love your accent nails bouquet of tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulazioni. Ti auguro di poter fare altrettanto anche nei giorni a venire. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. krasni tulipani, ali još krasnija brojka, čestitam :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Ko zna da li cemo jos biti ovde na blogovima i dogurati do neke vece brojke, na primer 5000 postova? :-)

      Delete
  7. Čestitam na okrugloj brojčici :)
    A tulipanići su krasni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, 1000! :) Congrats! :)
    Amazing tulips! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow 1000 :D ja u moje cetri godine nisam jos prosla 500 XD kako je krenulo necu tako skoro koliko zabusavam XD a tulipancici su mi bas lijepi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) I ja imam obicaj da zabusavam, ali onda mi naidje neka neverovatna volja za radom pa nagomilam postove i oni mi pomazu kad mi naidju ti neki "crni" dani :-)

      Delete
  10. Čestitam za tisoči post :)
    Res so vse tvoje umetnine prečudovite in sem vesela vsake nove objave!
    Ps: si objavila kdaj kaki tutorial? Me res zanima kako ustvariš določene stvari ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Ancek! :-) Nisam objavila ni jedan tutorijal, jednostavno nikad nemam dovoljno vremena, uvek sve radim u nekoj zurbi, a i ako budem napravila neki tutorijal to sigurno nece biti video nego mozda foto-tutorijal :-) Ti mi napisi sta te zanima, a ja cu pokusati da ti objasnim recima :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)