Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

22 April, 2015

Stamping: White leaves skittlette on blue

Superficially Colorful Lacquer: Prototype I
white stamping nail polish
Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-19
round silver nail art studs
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat








14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you chose white for this pretty blue polish - it's a beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria :-) Blue & white are a perfect match :-)

      Delete
    2. Blue and white are indeed the perfect match, and it couldn't be a better timing - since yesterday was Israel's independence day and as you know - our flag is blue and white so your mani looks even more festive and wonderful then you would think! ;-)
      Thank you so much for your gorgeous swatches and all the kind words ♥♥♥
      And Thank you too Maria!!!

      Delete
    3. Thank YOU for this beautiful nail polish and for your nice words, dear Jin! :-)

      Delete
  2. Zar i ovo dodje skittlette? svidja mi se kombinacija kako god se zvala :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :-) Moram proveriti, to sam se mozda zanela pa sam i ovoj dala ime skittlette :-)

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful blue nail polish and manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissimo questo pattern che hai scelto! E poi blu e bianco è sempre bello!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Simona :-) Concordo, anche a me piace la combinazione bianco&blu :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)