Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

20 June, 2015

Deborah Shine Tech n° 56 Sparkling Peacock

I present to you the nail polish Deborah Shine Tech n° 56 Sparkling Peacock.
Photographs: outside in the sun, four layers of nail polish, without top coat.








10 comments:

  1. I generally don't like teal, but I can't deny how pretty this is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be used on some kind of base, but I wanted to see it "alone", so I needed 4 layers... :-)

      Delete
  2. I love it reflects green on the sides - where it reflects the neighbor nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I like the green reflection and I think that it would look even better on some kind of base, for example black or dark blue base..

      Delete
  3. 4 coats is a lot, but the color is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's supposed to be used over some darker base, like black or dark blue, or dark green... But, I wanted to see how it looks on nails "alone" and I wanted to do some stamping on it :-)

      Delete
  4. mislim da bi preko crne baze izgledao spektakularno :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)